Page 1 of 1

Server not Up

Posted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 3:03 am
by Sooocool
Hi
It's 01:03 UTC and the 00:45 server is not up yet. :cry:

Posted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:12 am
by leonardzl
None of the early servers started for Day 42 including my 0045 server. Can I get the 1445 password?

Posted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:37 am
by Sooocool
If this turns out not to be a rainday, could I get a latter server P.W. too please?

Posted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:56 am
by Stefke
Sorry,

the US-Server has a problem.
Please check PM.

Posted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 11:03 am
by andreas.kippnick
The dedicated server located in th USA was offline this morning, todays late races 22:45 UTC and 23:45 UTC will be hosted on the US-Server.

Andreas

Posted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 4:26 pm
by Polewka
I hope it will be OK till this night... I'll arrive at home from holidays trip only for the 23:45 server...

Cya

Edit: well, I came back too ate for the server (23:45) but I think I didn't missed it... :?

Posted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:14 pm
by Sooocool
Hi I just opened my PMail and saw that I had missed those time zones :(
May I have the PW for 23:45 UTC? :wink:

Posted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:26 pm
by Sooocool
Got it! :D
Thanks Stefke

Posted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 2:12 am
by RaiderOne
The 23H45 UTC server is still not up !?

What to do exactly ... !??? :cry:

Posted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 2:48 am
by hectorus
Hummm ... "no joy" for 23:45z

:(

Posted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:53 pm
by andreas.kippnick
Sorry there was a proble in the US with the power suply of our server. At the next race day we will host the early and late tasks also on one of our German servers.

Andreas

Posted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:19 pm
by RaiderOne
andreas.kippnick wrote:At the next race day we will host the early and late tasks also on one of our German servers.

Thats a really good news Andreas ... ! :D 8)

... you cannot imagine the real frustration we can feel not being able to connect to the last server ... when you come back home late in the evening on a RaceDay ! :? :shock:

Posted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:53 am
by Polewka
andreas.kippnick wrote:Sorry there was a proble in the US with the power suply of our server. At the next race day we will host the early and late tasks also on one of our German servers.

Andreas

Probably the script hasn't worked to wake up the servers in Germany... :cry: Too bad... 0:54 and no server...

Will wait a little more

Cya

Posted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:27 pm
by andreas.kippnick
Polewka wrote:Probably the script hasn't worked to wake up the servers in Germany... :cry: Too bad... 0:54 and no server...

Will wait a little more

Cya


The Scripted worked but it was set to wake up a US Server, my fault. Those early servers will be opened 24 hours later, see also a other topic